Automotive Cable Braking Systems Market Expected to Grow by $8.04 Billion
Read additional market information, Get a FREE Sample Report.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. Our Automotive Cable Braking Systems Market report covers the following areas:
The market structure is expected to remain fragmented over the forecast period. Vendors are deploying different organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Aisin Corp., Akebono Brake Industry Co. Ltd., Autoliv Inc., Brembo Spa, Continental AG, Haldex AB, Hitachi Ltd., Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Knorr Bremse AG, KSR International Inc., Mando Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, SFS Group AG, Veoneer Inc. and ZF Friedrichshafen AG, among others, are among the few key vendors competing to maintain their market position.
See more on the highlights of the market vendor landscape with a comprehensive list of vendors and their offerings.
- Segmentation by type of vehicle:
- The electrical segment will largely contribute to the overall market growth over the forecast period.
- The high penetration rate of advanced electronic systems in hybrid, all-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles is driving the segment. Government incentives for the purchase of hybrid and electric vehicles, improved infrastructure to support electric vehicles, and the growing focus on reducing the carbon footprint of the automotive industry are increasing their demand globally .
Request a FREE sample of this report for more highlights in market segments.
Regional Market Outlook
APAC will contribute 52% of the market growth over the forecast period. The growth of this region can be attributed to strong sales of hybrid passenger vehicles equipped with electric braking systems from automakers. If we look at market growth by country, China and Japan will contribute to the highest market growth.
Download our FREE sample report for more key highlights on the regional market share of most of the countries mentioned above.
Automotive Cable Braking Systems Market Latest Trends and Drivers
- Market engine:
- Increased effectiveness and efficiency of cable brake systems:
These systems collect data from different sensors such as wheel speed sensors, acceleration sensors and steering angle sensors. Compiled data allows systems to react quickly. Cable brake systems are also characterized by their smoother, vibration-free and noise-free operation. These benefits are expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
- Market trend:
- Increasing focus on improving the reliability of electronic braking systems:
Technical problems and malfunctions associated with electronic braking systems have periodically resulted in vehicle recalls. This forced automakers and developers of advanced braking systems to collaborate and make them foolproof. Braking systems like cable brake systems are becoming more and more reliable, their adoption will increase in the global automotive market during the forecast period.
Find additional information on various other market drivers and trends mentioned in our Sample FREE Report.
Need more? Are you looking for information not covered in this report?
- Want to learn more about different research methodologies?
- Assess a specific segment or region in detail
- Identify major suppliers, customers or other market players
- Analyze market regulations
Customize this report to suit your needs. Do it with our $1000 free customization value. Talk to our analyst now!
- Market CAGR over the forecast period 2022-2026
- In-depth information on factors that will contribute to the Automotive Cable Braking Systems market growth over the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive cable brake systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive cable brake systems market
- Market Competitive Landscape Analysis and Detailed Vendor Information
- Comprehensive details of the factors that will challenge the growth of the Automotive Cable Braking System Market vendors
Automotive wire brake systems market scope
Growth momentum and CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 25.31%
Market Growth 2022-2026
Annual growth (%)
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa
Successful market contribution
APAC at 52%
Main consumer countries
United States, China, Japan, Germany and France
Leading Companies, Competitive Strategies, Consumer Engagement Reach
Profiled Key Companies
Aisin Corp., Akebono Brake Industry Co. Ltd., Autoliv Inc., Brembo Spa, Continental AG, Haldex AB, Hitachi Ltd., Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Knorr Bremse AG, KSR International Inc., Mando Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, SFS Group AG, Veoneer Inc. and ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Status Analysis market for the forecast period
If our report does not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2021
- Market outlook: forecast for 2021-2026
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by vehicle type
- Market segments
- Comparison by vehicle type
- Electric – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Non-electric – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Market Opportunity by Vehicle Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- North America – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- South America – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Middle East and Africa – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- China – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- United States – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Germany – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- France – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Japan – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Market Opportunity by Geography
Drivers, challenges and trends
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Impact of drivers and challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Industrial risks
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Aisin Corp.
- Akebono Brake Industry Co. Ltd.
- Brembo hot tub
- Continental SA
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis Co.Ltd.
- KSR International Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Veoneer inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Report scope
- Checklist of inclusions and exclusions
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]