ICSE, ISC Semester 2 2022 exam for majors starts soon; Details of admission card, paper sample, program
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is expected to commence Semester 2 ICSE (Class 10), ISC (Class 12) from April 25 and April 26, 2022 respectively. While the Indian School Certificate (ISC), or Class 12, Semester 2 exams will end on 13th June, Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or Class 10, Semester 2 exam will end on 23rd May. CISCE will start the ICSE and ISC exams with one of the main English language papers. Candidates can view the sample documents of ICSE and ISC as well as the syllabus of the two classes on the official website of CISCE – cisce.org.
Recommended: Free Download ICSE 10th Year Previous Sample Papers. Click here
Recommended: Explore courses after 10. Click here
Recommended: Know the reduced program ICSE 2022 for the 10th class. Click here
Students are currently awaiting admission card from ISCE and ISC. Once CISCE publishes the admission card, it will be accessible either by the schools or directly by the students. The Board of Directors should share the admission cards for the 10th and 12th very soon.
By submitting your details, you are registering with Careers360
CISCE ICSE, Or Class 10, Questionnaire Template: Direct Link
CISCE ISC, or class 12, model question: direct link
CISCE ICSE, or class 10, syllabus: direct link
CISCE ISC, Or Class 12, Program: Direct link
CISCE ICSE, ISC Semester-II Admission Card and Important Guidelines
- Candidates should arrive at the exam center well in advance to ensure staggered movement and smooth entry to avoid overcrowding.
- Admission cards for semester 1 exams can be obtained from the directors of their respective schools.
- Students must wear a face mask, hand sanitizer; they must follow the mandatory COVID-19 guidelines at the test center.
- Applicants should sign in the space provided and not write or scribble anywhere else on the top sheet. In addition to the signature, applicants should also write their unique identifier, index number, and subject on the top sheet.
- The question number should be written clearly in the left margin at the beginning of each answer. Candidates should use a blue or blank fountain pen or ballpoint pen to write down the answers. Pencils should only be used for diagrams.
- Items prohibited in the test center include cell phones, electronic devices, headphones, and any other electronic gadget.