Overview of the global electronic maintenance and repair market to 2026
DUBLIN, January 4, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The “Electronic Maintenance and Repair Market Research Report by Product, Application, Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global electronic maintenance and repair market size has been estimated to be $ 31.62 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 34.52 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.52% to reach $ 54.59 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the electronic maintenance and repair market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and Customer Support) which helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global electronic maintenance and repair market including B2X CARE SOLUTIONS GmbH, Electronix Services Ltd., Encompass Supply Chain Solutions Inc., iCracked Inc ., Mendtronix Inc., MicroFirst Gaming Inc., Moduslink Global Solutions, Quest International, Inc., Redington Services, Repair World Direct, The Cableshoppe Inc. and uBreakiFix.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global electronic maintenance and repair market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Electronic Maintenance and Repair Market during the forecast period?
3. What products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global electronic maintenance and repair market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global electronic maintenance and repair market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global electronic maintenance and repair market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global electronic maintenance and repair market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global electronic maintenance and repair market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Strong demand for electronic devices and household appliances to equip homes with the latest technologies
5.2.2. Growing importance of refurbished companies for electronic devices
5.2.3. Growing preferences due to lower repair cost compared to purchasing new equipment
5.3.1. Poor or duplicate spare parts for electronic equipment
5.4.1. Technological advancement and innovation in repair services
5.4.2. Government policies and support programs for the management of electronic waste management
5.5.1. Lack of qualified professionals to provide maintenance services to customers
6. Electronic maintenance and repair market, by product
6.2. Consumer electronics
6.2.1. Laptops & Laptops
6.2.2. Smartphones and Cell Phones
6.2.3. Televisions & Tablets
6.3. Household appliances
6.3.1. Air conditioners
6.3.4. Washing machine
6.4. Industrial equipment
6.5. Medical equipement
7. Electronic Maintenance and Repair Market, By Application
7.2. Commercial / Industrial
8. Americas Electronic Maintenance and Repair Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Electronic Maintenance and Repair Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Electronic maintenance and repair market in Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. B2X CARE SOLUTIONS GmbH
12.2. Electronix Services Ltée
12.3. Encompass Supply Chain Solutions Inc.
12.4. iCracked Inc.
12.5. Mendtronix Inc.
12.6. MicroFirst Gaming Inc.
12.7. Global Moduslink solutions
12.8. Quest International, Inc.
12.9. Redington Services
12.10. Fix the world live
12.11. Le Cableshoppe Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tvccxc
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
Show original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-electronic-maintenance–repair-global-market-to-2026—featuring-electronix-services-icracked-and-quest-international -among-others-301453533.html
SOURCE Research and Markets