Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM) Market – 37% of Growth to Come from North America | Evolving Opportunities with AMETEK Inc. and BioLogic Sciences Instruments SA
Read the 120-page report with TOC on “Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM) Market Analysis Report by Type (AFM-SECM, ECSTM-SECM and Other Types), Geography (North America, EuropeACPA, South Americaand MEA), and Application (Semiconductors and Nano-Electrochemistry, Life Sciences, and Corrosion and Catalyst Sciences), and Segment Forecast, 2020-2024″. Get competitive insights on market leaders Track key industry opportunities, trends and threats Information on marketing, branding, market strategy and development, sales and supply functions. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/scanning-electrochemical-microscopy-secm-market-industry-analysis
Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM) Market: Vendor Analysis
The scanning electrochemical microscopy (SECM) market is concentrate and vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. The Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM) Market report also offers insights on several market vendors including AMETEK Inc., BioLogic Sciences Instruments SA, Bruker Corp., CH Instruments Inc., Harvard Bioscience Inc., Nanonics Imaging Ltd., Park Systems Corp. , Scuba Probe Technologies, Sensolytics GmbH and ST Instruments BV, among others.
- AMETEK Inc. – This microscope incorporates a positioning system, a bi-potentiostat, and an ultramicroelectrode probe or tip.
To know all the offers of the main suppliers – Download a sample now!
Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM) Market: Drivers and Challenges
The key factor driving the scanning electrochemical microscopy (SECM) market growth is the miniaturization of electronic devices. Miniaturized electronic products are developed using MEMS and nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS). Such devices consume less energy. As the market is witnessing the emergence of miniaturized personal electronic products, semiconductor foundries are focusing on integrating different features, reducing the size of semiconductor wafers, and reducing power consumption. by integrated circuits. Companies operating in the semiconductor industry have developed silicon wafers with a size of 13.5 nm and 6 nm. The miniaturization of sensor structures to geometries suitable for scanning electrochemical microscopy (SECM) and the use of completely new tip types in multifunctional biological SECM devices are mandatory steps towards cell inspections. Currently, more miniaturized biosensors that can be used as SECM probes are being investigated. Even though miniaturization has several limitations in terms of cost and marketability, it is expected to gain momentum over the forecast period, which will fuel the demand for SECM.
However, The high cost of associated instruments will be a major challenge for the scanning electrochemical microscopy (SECM) market during the forecast period. The high cost of SECM instrumentation and scanning modes affects the use of the SECM technique. Instruments such as potentiostats form the central component of an SECM, which is used to apply a working potential to the SECM probe, acting as the working electrode. Despite several attempts to drastically reduce the cost, the price of commercially available standard potentiostats with low current measurement capabilities is generally $2,000–$20,000. The high cost of SECM instrumentation discourages organizations from purchasing them, thus hindering the use of SECM. Many organizations don’t have the budget to meet the high capital expenditure involved in purchasing. Several educational institutions and research organizations also require the SECM. These organizations depend on funding from external agencies, and their decision to purchase is therefore dependent on funding approval, which leads to uncertainty in the use of SECM. Therefore, all these factors have the potential to hinder the demand and growth for life science tools and services, and consequently to hinder the growth of the global SECM market.
For other drivers and challenges – Download a sample now!
Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM) Market: Segmentation Analysis
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD mn, 2019-2024)
- AFM-SECM – size and forecast 2019-2024
- ECSTM-SECM – size and forecast 2019-2024
- other types – size and forecast 2019-2024
Geographic Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2024)
- North America – size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – size and forecast 2019-2024
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2024)
- Semiconductors and nano-electrochemistry – size and forecast 2019-2024
- Life sciences – size and forecast 2019-2024
- Corrosion and catalyst sciences – size and forecast 2019-2024
Know the contribution of each segment – Get an exclusive report
The competitive scenario predicted in the Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM) Market report analyzes, evaluates and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors taken into consideration for this analysis include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc. Don’t wait, take a strategic approach and boost your business goals with our Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM) Market Forecast report – Buy now!
- The expected growth of DNA Sequencing Market share from 2021 to 2026 is USD 23.56 billion at a progressive CAGR of 20.85%. Download a sample now!
- the breast cancer liquid biopsy market the share is estimated to reach a value of $464.12 million from 2021 to 2026 at an accelerated CAGR of 16.35%. Download a sample now!
Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM) Market Scope
Growth momentum and CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 7%
Market Growth 2020-2024
Annual growth (%)
Successful market contribution
North America at 37%
Leading companies, competitive strategies, scope of consumer engagement
AMETEK Inc., BioLogic Sciences Instruments SA, Bruker Corp., CH Instruments Inc., Harvard Bioscience Inc., Nanonics Imaging Ltd., Park Systems Corp., Scuba Probe Technologies, Sensolytics GmbH and ST Instruments BV
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, COVID 19 Impact and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Condition Analysis for the Forecast Period,
If our report does not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Semiconductors and nano-electrochemistry – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Life Sciences – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Corrosion and Catalyst Sciences – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market Opportunity by Application
Market segmentation by type
- Market segments
- Comparison by type
- AFM-SECM – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ECSTM-SECM – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other Types – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market Opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Main leading countries
- Market Opportunity by Geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Competitive scenario
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- AMETEK Inc.
- BioLogic Sciences Instruments SA
- Bruker Corp.
- CH Instruments Inc.
- Harvard Bioscience Inc.
- Nanonics Imaging Ltd.
- Park Systems Corp.
- Dive probe technologies
- Sensolytics GmbH
- ST Instruments B.V.
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]